Laser Technology, Inc. (LTI), has a long-standing reputation for strengthening law enforcement agencies worldwide with the power of pulse-laser technology (LIDAR). LTI was the first ever to introduce a commercial laser speed gun and has since set the worldwide judicial precedence for their laser as a credible speed enforcement tool.
Now, with the new LTI 20/20 TruSpeed™, any department can experience the benefits of LIDAR precision.
Pinpoint Targeting | LIDAR is truly the only technology that effectively distinguishes the speed and direction of a single vehicle in multi-lane traffic. Reliable in court and impervious to detectors, the TruSpeed gives you the upper hand when issuing citations.
Measurably Superior | In addition to offering unprecedented customer service, TruSpeed comes with a two-year product warranty. With LTI's exclusive accuracy validation software, you can expect nothing less than superior courtroom credibility and support.
Distinctive Design | Not only does TruSpeed present unmatched technology, it also offers straightforward menu options that make it extremely easy to use. The ergonomic and lightweight design makes it very comfortable to operate, even during extended use.
Unbeatable Value | Benefit from pinpoint targeting, courtroom credibility and unmatched technology – all at a price point you won't believe. TruSpeed has opened up opportunities for any department to utilize LIDAR precision.
Arm Your Entire Fleet
It's time to start replacing those hand-held radar units and arming your entire fleet with TruSpeed. Those departments that never could afford lasers before can now increase public awareness and save lives by making everyone think twice about speeding.
CHECK OUT THESE NEW VIDEOS!
Click here to view the TruSpeed rock video.
Click here to view an animated "public awareness" video that could help educate your community on the importance of slowing down!
- Speed accuracy: +/- 1 mph (+/- 2 kmh)
- Maximum range: 2,000 ft (610 m)
- Power source: 2 C-cell batteries (Providing up to 25 hours of continuous use)
- Construction: Composite Polycarbonate outer shell with aluminum internal chassis
- Accuracy validation: Automatically verifies the accuracy of each measurement before displaying it. This is why only LTI lasers have superior courtroom credibility
- Weather mode: Increases performance in inclement weather
- Quick self-check: Validates proper internal functionality for routine tests
- In-scope brightness adjustment: Produces maximum visibility in varying light conditions